Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Too Many Types GBA ROM Hack
- Creator(s): Kobazco, marinepez, and CannonsCreative
- Version: 1.6
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: September 17, 2023
Pokemon Too Many Types is a GBA ROM Hack by Kobazco, marinepez, and CannonsCreative based on Pokemon Fire Red in English commissioned by Alphared. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on September 17, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Mega Moemon FireRed
About the Game
Took Pokémon Emerald and added almost 50 new types to the game, such as Gamer, Smash, Furry, Magic, Sus, and many more!
- Added 44 types, for a total of 62
- Created 118 new moves
- Changed types of 180 existing moves
- Pokemon can have up to three types
- Created a regional dex of 295 Pokemon, all with new types
- Gym Leaders and E4 members use new types.
- All non-gym, non-rival trainers have randomized teams. Randomization is scaled based on similar strength.
- New cutscenes to obtain certain event Pokemon, and Gen8 Fossil Pokemon.
- Added infinite Rare Candy key item
- Added Escape Rope key item
- Press L in battle to view enemy party
- Double press B to run from battle
- Pokemon can relearn moves from party screen
- Latest generation mechanics and Pokemon stats
- Ability patch and ability capsule can be purchased at most marts
- HM Items (credit: NobodySociety)
- Infinite TMS
- Evolution methods changed slightly
- Trade Evolutions evolve with Link Cable Item
- Trade Evolutions w/ item (Like Slowpoke to Slowking with Kings Rock) only require the item like evolution stones
- Scraggy > Scrafty @ 28
- Elgyem > Beheeyem @ 33
- Kling > Klang @ 25, Klang > Klinklang @ 35
- Axew > Fraxure @ 30, Fraxure > Haxorus @ 44
- Rufflet > Braviary @ 30
- Vullaby > Mandibuzz @ 30
- Deino > Zweilous @ 38, Zweilous > Hydreigon @ 50
- Lavaridge town sells all evolution stones
- All evo items can be bought at Lilycove Dept. Store
- Battle items can be bought at Lilycove Dept. Store
Special Type Interactions
- Dream type cannot be put to sleep
- Dance type cannot be paralyzed
- Fluffy type cannot be frozen
- Silly type cannot be confused
- Bad type cannot be burned
- Gamer type is immune to sandstorm
- Boring type raises spDef on turns where it fails to attack
- Pikachu type is the only type that can use Pikachu moves
- Reverse type reverses the type effectiveness of any moves hitting the Pokemon
- Type type doubles type modifiers
Obtaining Special Pokemon
- Anorith: Trade with the trainer in Rustboro City
- Lileep: Trade with the trainer in Fortree City
- Mew: After obtaining thunderbolt, look under the truck next to Slateport Museum.
- Latios: Roams map after obtaining surf. Will not flee if you use fly. Only has a 33% chance of moving when the player moves between map sections.
- Gen8 Fossils: Mirage Tower. The fossils the player did not choose will be available at desert underpass.
- Galarian Ponyta: Egg from Lavaridge Town
- Munchlax: Trade with the trainer in Pacifidlog Town
- RH Hideout Pokeemerald Expansion: https://github.com/rh-hideout/pokeemerald-expansion
- NobodySociety HM Items: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10386496
- Mkol103 Remove Low Health Beep: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=10246778&postcount=194
- voloved Push B in wild battles moves to Run: https://github.com/pret/pokeemerald/wiki/Push-B-in-wild-battle-moves-to-Run