Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Saffron Version GBA Rom
- Creator: mattymannnn
- Version: Demo v2
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: November 28, 2019
Pokemon Saffron is a GBA Rom Hack by mattymannnn based on Pokemon Emerald in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 28, 2019.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Blazing Fire Red
The download link is just for the old demo version of the game (which has been removed from the game’s official pokecommunity thread). The author has started moving the project to his own game base and is currently working on it. All the features & screenshots displayed above will be available in the new release.
Azira is a dense region in South America that is home to many species of Pokémon while they migrate across the globe. Once every decade, a majority of the migration paths sync up and cause the region’s Pokémon population to skyrocket! This event is known as the Great Migration. Trainers, gym leaders, professors, and adventurers come from far and wide to experience this grand event.
Your family is from the Hoenn region, where your brother ventured out to become a Pokémon master! Now it is your turn. You and your mother have moved to Haba island, a small landmass located just off the coast of the mainland. Upon arriving, Professor Oak recruits you to help him with his studies. He believes the migration paths are directly related to the behavior of legendary and mythical Pokémon, and needs your help to collect data for his research on this phenomena.
Explore Azira while you discover the secret to the migration routes, uncover Team Rocket’s nefarious plan, and encounter some familiar faces along the way!
- The Aziran Pokédex consists of every Pokémon from generations 1-8, including every form, Mega Evolution, Gigantimax, and regional variant.
- Along with Alolan and Galarian variants, you can find a handful of Aziran variants in the wild.
- Every Pokémon has its proper abilities and the latest official moveset.
- Mega Evolution, Z-Move, and Dynamax/Gigantamax mechanics are also available.
- Most items from every official game have been added, amounting to over 600 items.
- Every new item has its official effect, as well as old items having their effects updated to the latest official effect (e.g. Escape Rope, Exp. Share, etc.).
- New Mechanics
- Many basic updates have been done, such as reusable TMs, B/W style Repel system, facing trainers, etc.
- Mechanics from later official games include a Day/Night system, Poffins, Honey Trees, Pokétch, Raid Battles, Dynamax Adventures, Mining, and more.
- Saffron will also introduce brand new mechanics such as Bait Fishing, a field move system to replace HMs, Side Quests, and much more.
- Updated Graphics
- All graphics have been updated to make Saffron unrecognizable from the base ROM while preserving the Gen III style and feel.
- The music consists of tracks from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and a handful of tracks from other generations remastered with the NDS SoundFont.
mattymannnn, tonyboy, Wichu, ZodiacDaGreat, LU-OH, HackMew, Jambo51, JPAN, FBI, KarateKid552, Spherical Ice, DoesntKnowHowToPlay, Diegoisawesome, Magicscarf, WesleyFG, Kleenexfeu, HunterCrash, Dragonflye, Dante, Seiyouh, Pey!, Shawn Frost, Zein Zeo, MrDollSteak, Shiny Quagsire, Touched, Daniils, Delta231, Esperance, Joexv, Avara, Darthatron, Mastermind_X, Mwksoul, Squeetz, Lunos, Ruff, Petuuuhhh