Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Blazing Fire Red GBA ROM
- Creator: Zexlo
- Version: Alpha v2.4H
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: November 18, 2022
Pokemon Blazing Fire Red is a GBA ROM Hack by Zexlo based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 18, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Shadow Force
It’s an open-world game where you can choose the town where you’ll start your journey, it has pokemon starters up to gen 3, a physical/special split system, a day/night system, and much more!
- Added new tiles and revamped a bunch of map designs to be a lot more varied and natural while also providing new shortcuts for the player
- Ability to run from the start
- No tutorial on the controls or how to play
- Fixed Overworld sprites to match the battle ones better
- You get an Exp Share instead of shoes after beating brock
- A new item was added, a device that allows the player to re-learn forgotten moves to a pokemon
- More items can be found on the maps
- Altered the UI to be more refined or added new colors
- Added the move split (patch)
- Added nature stat colors (patch)
- Added the BW2 repel system (patch)
- Removed the annoying flashbacks when you load a save (patch)
- Fixed the micro and tall grass animations and applied them to grass tiles
- Shiny rate is changed to gen 6+ (patch)
- When choosing to fly you can change the map
- The fly icon is more simplistic and no longer blinks on the screen (Imo it looks nicer)
- The pokedex and pokemon options in the start menu are swapped to match gen 5+
- The low HP sound doesn’t loop anymore
- More locations have been added to the map
- Those being: Celedon department store, Silph co., and the pokemon league
- Gatehouses and pokemarts now use the mystery gift theme
- Wild pokemon use AI now instead of randomly using a move (patch)
- Trainer teams have EVs (patch)
- Decapitalization (WIP)
- Added floor number to dungeons/buildings which were missing it
- Viridian forest now uses a unique battle background
- It rains in lavender town now
- Some locations have had name changes to be more specific, e.g: Pokemon League is now PKMN Indigo League
- Fixed the pokedex and roaming legendary bugs (patch)
- There is a new map connecting the first 2 Sevii Islands (heavy WIP)
- Remixes of the Dark Cave and the ruins of Alph replace the duplicate songs used for mt ember and Tanoby ruins (both remixes are from my on-hiatus gold remake)
- Various text strings have been updated
- Towns and cities in Kanto are now populated with pokemon NPCs which roam on rooftops or with humans
- New graphics improvements!
- Toggle Generation 6 Exp Sharing!
- Password System for Some Events, New Movesets, and Items!
- And a ton of bug fixes!