Download Pokemon Fire Ash RPGXP Fan Game
- Creator: Reinhartmax
- Version: 3.40
- Updated: May 17, 2022
Pokemon Fire Ash is a fan-made Pokémon game. It took approximately two years to complete and is still being updated in its fifth year. It was designed using RPGMaker XP and Pokemon Essentials v19.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Infinite Fusion
The plot of the game is loosely based on Ash Ketchum’s adventures in the anime. You travel from Kanto to Alola, including the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier adventure, all in the style of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen versions.
You will be able to battle Ash’s traveling companions and rivals, recreate his team, and explore the vast world of Pokémon in the game. It has over 50 gyms and over 800 Pokémon.
- National Dex with over 900 Pokémon up to generation 8.
- Travel through Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar, and the Orange Islands.
- Over 50 gym battles.
- Battle Ash’s traveling companions and rivals.
- Abilities and moves up to generation 8.
- Mega Evolution, Alola Forms, Z-Moves, Dynamax, and Ash-Greninja.
- Over 100 TMs.
- Pikachu follows on top of you.
- A large majority of the items up to generation 8.
- Graphics from generation 3.
- No HMs. Fly is replaced with a warping system located at Pokémon Centers.
- Includes the Battle Frontier adventure.
- Pokémon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item required in trade.
- Ability Patch can now revert a Pokémon’s Hidden Ability back to the ability at its first slot.
- Flying is no longer disabled by talking to the girl with the Abra on Mt. Coronet.
- The SS Anne Raticate for Butterfree return trade has been fixed.
- The reward for showing a Seaking on Route 37 has been fixed to ask for the proper Pokémon.
- The town map now works in Galar.
- Team Rocket had the wrong team at Route 222 – has been corrected to the right team and fixed Jessie’s postgame battle.
- A Hyper Trainer has been added to the Rose of the Roselands hotel that will help you after defeating Leon.
- Single strike/Rapid flow rocks are now in the correct order.
- Black Augaurite and Peat Block are fixed to work on Scyther and Ursaring respectively.
- Sheer Force functions properly.
- A sweet shop for Milcery’s evolution is inside Ballonlea Stadium to purchase.
- The Game Corner items have their prices balanced and added Ability Patch to the Hammerlock one for 5000 coins.
- The vendor that sells Heart Scales in Seafolk Village now also sells Nectars for Oricorio.
- Steel Beam move tutor has been added in Hammerlocke gym.
- The Red Orb, Blue Orb (Route 124, postgame), DNA Splicers (Icirrus Cave, postgame), Kommonium Z (Vast Poni Canyon), Prison Bottle (Lumiose House), Zygarde Cube (Terminus Cave, postgame), N-Solarizer/N-Lunarizer (Alter of the Sunne, after catching Necrozma), Ultranecrozium Z (Ultra Deep Space, postgame) and Reins of Unity (Freezington, postgame) have been added.
- Added Sweet Apple, Tart Apple, Galarica Cuff, and Galarica Wreath to the Stow-on-Side vendors.
- Fixed Nature’s Madness and some Legends Arceus moves that weren’t working as they should’ve.
- Vitamin Stat Cap no longer occurs.
- Multiple issues with characters appearing too early in the plot have been fixed. Using Rotom Phone before Beartic now acts as an inbuilt way to fix Misty not showing up on Kalos Route 8, Hatterene in the Glimwood Tangle, and Beartic on Route 216.
If you want to play this on Android, download the game using any of the links below and refer to this article: How to Play Pokemon Fire Ash on Android