Download Pokemon Infinite Fusion RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: Schrroms
- Version: 5.1
- Updated: February 27, 2023
Pokemon Infinite Fusion is an RPGXP FanGame by Schrroms made using Pokemon Essentials. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on February 27, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Itinerant
This game re-introduces the DNA Splicers from Black and White 2… Except, this time you can use it on EVERY Pokémon!
- Use them to combine any two Pokémon together into a completely new Pokémon.
- 176,400 unique combinations exist in the game!
Pokémon Infinite Fusion is based on the Pokemon fusion generator.
- Pokemon Fusion: Every Pokémon can be fused with any other Pokémon. Each combination has a unique sprite, stats, movepool, PokeDex entry, and everything else you could expect from a Pokémon.
- 176 400 possible combinations: This allows you to get truly creative and have your own, truly unique team every playthrough.
- Every Pokémon from generations 1 and 2, with their evolutions, as well as 101 Pokémon from generations 3 to 7
- Over 20,000 custom sprites handcrafted by the community.
- 16 Badges Fight all 16 Gym Leaders from the Kanto and Johto regions
- Full Kanto region with extra areas and gen 4-5 inspired graphics
- Johto postgame Continue your journey into the Johto region 3 years before the events of Gold and Silver.
- Sevii Islands postgame Explore the Sevii Islands and find some exotic Pokémon
- Legendary Pokémon25 Legendary Pokémon to track down and catch
- Nicknaming Pokémon directly from the menu
- Over 40 Sidequests
- Rematch or trade with NPCs after battling them Rematched NPCs become stronger each time and can eventually evolve their Pokémon.
- Fairy type
- WonderTrade simulator
- Faster Day/Night system
- Battle Facilities: Take part in the Battle Factory, the Triple Battle lounge, and more!
- Integrated speed-up button
- Classic mode or Random mode
- Reversed mode: Special game mode that flips every trainer’s fusions.
- And a lot more!
- Triple Battles
- Gen 7 moves and battle mechanics
- New Battle facilities
- More randomizer options
- New animations
- New moves and abilities from gen 5 to 7
- Premium wonder trades
- QoL improvements
- Performance improvements
- …And even more!
You might also like: