Download Pre-Patched Pokemon TCG Generations GBC ROM Hack
- Creator: Paperfire88
- Version: 1.0.1
- Hack of: TCG
- Updated: November 3, 2023
- Language: English
Pokemon TCG Generations is a GBC ROM Hack by Paperfire88 based on Pokemon TCG in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 3, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon TCG: Neo
Pokemon TCG Generations is a ROM Hack of the original Pokemon Trading Card Game, where the cards, attacks, attributes, resistances, weaknesses, and various effects have been extensively altered and expanded. This ROM Hack introduces Pokemon from nearly all generations of the franchise, offering a fresh and exciting take on the traditional card game experience.
- All Cards have been replaced by Pokemon from other Generations, with Some Exceptions (Eevee, Ditto, Horsea, and Seadra to name a few, this is due to the effects of the Cards or are related to Pokemon introduced after those.)
- All the Pokemon Sprites were Replaced with Sprites made by me, Obviously Following the “Style” of the game.
- All Attacks have been changed in some way, either by name or by Effect. Cards, in general, are not intended to resemble their real-life counterparts but rather attempt to be their own thing. (Also, what you can do with Attacks is quite limiting sometimes).
- Absolutely all the Cards in the Game can be obtained through the 4 booster packs and there is even a clear way to know which Booster each card is in.
If you want to see all the new sprites, you can see them here.
- Apart from some Bugs from the Original Game (Acid not working or Pokemon Trader being used incorrectly), the Only Glitch I’ve Seen is a Visual Glitch Where the Cursor Disappears Exactly in the Middle of the Deck Builder Screen, and in Duels it is visually inverted when you check the Opponent’s cards. They are only Visual Glitches and do not affect the Gameplay itself, it may confuse a little but it works
- All the People Who Worked/Contributed to the PokeTCG Disassembly Project
- Otato for creating the “Ducklett.Patch” that allowed me to add even more Cards to the Game
- DeltaSeeker literally if it wasn’t for your Video I wouldn’t have done this nor would I have been interested in making Sprites/Pixel Art as much as I do today
- Cataclyptic for Being a Great Example Not Only to Make a Hack, but also to Make Pixel Art
- Guzeinbuick for Motivating me to Do this hack, I wouldn’t have decided to do this without him Presenting the Idea to me xd