Download Pokemon Uranium RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: JV and InvoluntaryTwitch
- Version: 1.2.5
- Updated: October 30, 2020
Pokemon Uranium is an RPGXP FanGame by JV and InvoluntaryTwitch made using RPG Maker XP & Pokemon Essentials in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on October 30, 2020.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Syvin
The game takes place in the Tandor region, where the player must collect 8 Gym Badges in order to compete in the Tandor Regional Championship. Along the way, the player must also fill up their PokéDex with the entries of more than 190 different species of Pokémon.
In Pokemon Uranium, obtaining your Starter Pokemon offers a unique twist. Rather than the traditional three choices, Uranium borrows a page from the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. You’ll engage in a questionnaire, and your responses will dictate which Starter Pokemon becomes yours. This means that to secure your desired Pokemon, you can consult a guide for the correct answers or embark on a trial-and-error quest.
- Nuclear Type
- Over 150+ Original Pokemon (Not from the official games)
- Pokemon Trainer Test (Starter Pokemon)
- Randomizer and Nuzlocke Mode
- Mega Evolution
- 8 gyms, 13 towns, and 7 optional Sidequests
- The Poké Radar, a tool to search for special and shiny Pokémon
- Battle or trade with your friends in the Lobby
- Pokemon Speech Translator
- Mystery Gifts
- Several New Moves and Abilities
- GTS, Wonder Trade, and Virtual Trainer