Download Pre-Patched Pokemon IRONéMON Red Kaizo Edition GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Unigma
- Version: v1.2b
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: May 25, 2023
Pokemon IRONéMON Red Kaizo Edition is a GBA ROM Hack by Unigma based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on May 25, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Emerald Kaizo
This is a Pokemon Ironmon ROM hack with the rules already implemented into the game’s code! No need for self-imposement like you normally did in nuzlockes.
- Your adventure comes to an end when your pokemon passes out. You return to your mother, ready to begin your journey all over again!
- Despite the fact that your journey may have resumed. Your attempts and playtime are both recorded. Everything is re-randomized with each retry!
- The party can only have one pokemon. When you capture a new Pokemon, it automatically switches!
- There is no way to use the pc at all. Only catching a pokemon allows you to pivot.
- No more free heals, no more free treatment! Pokemon Centers now cost cash to heal.
- There will be no more free heals or treatments! Pokemon Centers now charge money to heal.
- Everything is a randomized! Wild Encounters, Trainer’s Party, Evolutions, Learnable TM/HMs, Stat Spread, Abilities, and more…
- Evolutions will always choose a pokemon of a similar type with higher overall stats. Special trainers will have their own parties from which they will select Pokemon at random. The original BST is retained in stat spreads.
- Each area only allows you to catch one Pokemon. An area is a location in the game where you have met other players. This can include paths and caves.
- Pokemon scale to the level of the party’s current pokemon. Repels are always effective.
- No need for HM slaves, you can use the HM once you have the badge.
- Hehe, but only HMs required to complete the game. Fly and Flash aren’t included…some caves are automatically lit.
- Strong Pokemon will disobey you and obey when they feel like it.
- Experience points are no longer awarded for wild encounters. Now you only get exp from battling trainers!
- VS seeker also no longer works, therefore you can only fight trainers once!
Also Check Out: 10 Anime You Should NEVER Watch With Your Parents