Download Pokemon Blooming Beast RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: KRLW890
- Version: Demo v0.1.2
- Updated: November 4, 2022
- ETA Next Version: January 31, 2023
Pokemon Blooming Beast is an RPGXP FanGame by KRLW890 made using Pokemon Essentials v20.1. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 4, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Deserted, it is a fun fangame created in collaboration with RuffledRowlit & Pory Leaks.
Your gym leader title was revoked a year ago, and you were forced to retire early. However, an old friend from the Hallio region has contacted you about a new opportunity to be a gym leader in his region. Find out what mysteries await you in the Hallio region!
- A new original region to explore (note: only a part of the region is available in the current version)
- A protagonist that can actually talk
- More challenging than official games without being at the level of a Kaizo
- A diverse regional dex with at least one new Pokémon on every route
- Modified pseudo-legendary starters (yes, Togepi is included!)
- New regional variants
- No catching tutorial, and other veteran-friendly features
- HMs usable from the PC, and other quality of life features
- Witty and charming writing alongside an engaging plotline
- And much more!
Part 1 (Version 0.1.2) is a playtester demo that is playable up to the first gym. It is estimated to last one hour. A link to a playtester survey is included in the game. This survey is voluntary but highly recommended. Play a fun game. Assist in making it better. Win-win.
This is the first of four parts planned for Pokémon Blooming Beast. Each update is expected to take 3-6 months to develop.
- Part 1: Hallio Lowlands (released)
- Part 2: Coreop Canyon (in progress)
- Part 3: Hallio Highlands Part 1 (not started)
- Part 4: Hallio Highlands Part 2 (not started)
For frequent progress reports on these upcoming updates, please consider joining our Discord server.
Also Check Out: 15+ Underrated Anime That Are Extremely Good
This is an RPGXP FanGame made for PC, if you want to play it on android, check out How To Play RPG Maker XP Games On Android