Download Pokemon Magnetic RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: NachoDark
- Version: v3.7
- Updated: May 17, 2023
- Language: Spanish
Pokemon Magnetic is an RPGXP FanGame by NachoDark made using Pokemon Essentials. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on May 17, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Deserted
Three childhood friends realize their dream of becoming Pokémon trainers and decide to begin touring the Amperia region, a highly developed region, in search of gym medals. What they don’t realize is that an unidentified group of criminals will make things difficult for them along the way.
Module SA, a well-known technology and research company operating in Amperia worldwide, has been experiencing many economic difficulties recently due to a shortage of its main raw material, coltan.
As you roam the Amperia region with the Pokémon, discover what’s going on with the coltan, who’s hiding behind that mysterious anonymous organization, and what they’re up to.
- Gym System: Travel the region, fighting against the eight gym leaders, and eventually winning the Pokémon League.
- Updated to Generation 8: All Pokémon, moves, and abilities available up to Generation 8. Hisui’s Pokémon will also be available in future betas.
- Fakemon and regional forms with exclusive abilities and movements: The starters and legendaries of the game, as well as the occasional surprise, are Fakemon. In addition, 16 regional forms are available, including evolutions.
- Field Research System: Exploration in Amperia will be rewarded thanks to the achievement system built into the game. There are a total of 70 achievements (61 in this beta), with which you can get exquisite rewards, which are very worthwhile.
- Familiar Mechanics New Mechanics: Enjoy familiar mechanics such as the Sinnoh Underground and Honey Trees, as well as new mechanics such as mounds, where you can dig using a shovel.
- Walk Mode: If you prefer to enjoy the story of the game or you are not very expert in Pokémon, this is your game mode. Important fights will be nerfed.
- Side Quests: There are plenty of side quests for you to complete as you explore the region, some with unique rewards.
- New elemental type: A new elemental type has been discovered in the Amperia region, which seems to have been created by humans using some type of technology. Learn more about the Cyborg type as you discover more about the story.
- Postgame: The game features new areas, missions and secrets in the postgame, as well as the possibility of capturing all the legendaries or facing a grueling tournament in the Battle Arena.
You might also like: