Download Patched Pokemon GS Chronicles GBA Rom
- Creator: ~Ruki!
- Version: Beta 2.7.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: May 25, 2023
Pokemon GS Chronicles is a GBA Rom Hack based on Pokemon FireRed. It has a New Story, Mega Evolution, Day and Night System, Time-based Wild Pokemon & Much More!
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Fire Red Extended
I have no idea how to describe the main plot and storyline since many events are essentially the same form HGSS/GSC, so we can at least assume the plot may remain the same (Tbh is not the same, but at least you may get a surprise by playing the game.
Please go through the known bugs section on Pokecommunity.
The famous Professor Elm has been busy with several new findings, among them the legend of the miraculous stones that did reach the Pokémon a higher level, due to this resorts to two of his assistants, Ethan/Kris and [Player], to deal with the operation of these, giving them a Pokémon for this. After sending [Player] to pick up a package with Mr. Pokemon, a mysterious red-haired guy steals a Pokemon in your laboratory. Now Ethan/Kris [Player], which received a Pokedex from Prof. Oak, will undertake a travel around the Johto region to complete the Pokedex and know who was that redhead boy and why he stole the Pokemon.
- A renewed storyline, keeping the essence of the original games.
- New events never seen before in any GSC remake.
- Maps based off HGSS ones.
- Introducing the Mega Evolution mechanics in the main storyline + Z Moves during the Kanto Post game (Maybe Dynamax/Gigamax, idk).
- RZE tile system.
- Day and Night system and day/time-based events.
- Wild Pokémon switching depending on the time.
- Original soundtrack ripped from HGSS (Initially used GogojjTech’s low-quality music, but I decided to rip them by myself with a way better quality).
- Phisycal/Special split moves.
- New Regional Pokedex including 494 Pokémon from first 4 gens + Sylveon.
- Introducing the PokéRides, Items that replace the outdated HM mechanics.
- All new Gen 4-8 Moves included, and a few custom moves are included.
- Type chart updated.
- New puzzles for some areas.
- Plenty of updated graphics (like Battle backgrounds, bag, Trainer card, almost everything.)
- Most trainers use different rosters from original HGSS/GSC to match new Pokedex
- New locations in Johto and Kanto.
- Updated battle mechanics to match Gen 8
- New locations for some Pokémon.
- IN-battle trainer messages.
- An almost working PokéGear.
- Exp. Share and exp. Gain identical to Gen 8 (Item is disabled by default, easy to enable)
- Mechanics, items, and more are almost updated to match Gen 8.
- Daily Wondertrade with in-game trainers.
- Move tutors on every PC.
- And even more…
In this beta you can earn 8 badges and challenge the Pokémon league. You can also rematch the Johto Gym Leaders once you beat the Pokémon League.
Whatever happened to your old hackroms? (Ragnarök)
I have no more ideas and inspiration to continue that hackrom. It’s not cancelled at all, but I have no plans to continue with it right now.
Is this hack a remake of GSC like ShinyGold, Liquid Crystal or GoldenSun?
Heck no! This hack is a reboot, the same objetive but different storyline and scripts. The story is a mashup of the concepts of Pokemon Gold, Crystal, Heart Gold and personal concepts.
Will this hackrom have more than one rival (Silver)?
Yes, I can only confirm another rival now, your gender counterpart is another rival.
Why did you choose this style for the female player?
It’s based on this old artwork (I have no idea at this time who the artist is. The artwork was taken from a fake leak from HGSS around 2009) http://i.imgur.com/3VC01Ep.jpg
Do you have plans to put Kanto and more regions?
Kanto is confirmed. A Johto story without Kanto is incomplete, lol, and nope, I have no plans to put more regions, only Johto and Kanto
~Ruki!, Redzb1, Dsaster, 874521, CnickC, Newtiteuf, Alucus, Dewitty, epicday, WesleyFG, Kyledove, Anonyboy, Scarex, Pokemon-Diamond, BoomxBig, Warpras, Lost Three, Zaux, Tsuka, Hollowroxas, 874521, flamejow, skarow, The 64×64 DS sprite resource, Jo7a, MrDollSteak, GoGoJJtech, Shiny Quagsire, Jambo51, JPAN, Touched, FBI, Navenatox, Interdpth, Knizz, Jiangzhengwenz, Againsts, Compumax, Kaiser, Kimonas, Rdio., Diegoisawesome, Zaux, Karatekid552, Jaizu, Chaos Rush, Nisarg, Luna, Delta231