Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Fire Red Extended GBA ROM
- Creator: DjTarma
- Version: v3.4.7
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: May 28, 2023
- Discord: If you want to, find out about the latest progress, upcoming changes, or report bugs, be sure to join their official Discord server.
Pokemon Fire Red Extended is a GBA ROM Hack by DjTarma based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on May 28, 2023.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Yuval
A FireRed Remake Project With A Lot Of Advanced Enhancements!
- Pokemon from Gen 1-8 (Kanto To Galar).
- Custom Level For Starter Evolution.
- Evolve Certain Pokemon With Link Cable.
- All In-Game Fonts Have Been Blacked Out.
- HUD & Updated Layouts For Better Experience.
- IVs, Natural Display Added & PSS Icons Inserted.
- Unique Events (Some Legendary Events Are Missing).
- Certain Evolution Methods From Male/Female Pokemon.
- Party Specific Evolution (Remoraid + Mantyke = Mantine).
- Advanced Evolution Guide In With Game File Download.
- Custom Wormhole System & Sideway Stairs GFX.
- Dive Maps For More Exploration & Some Incomplete Events.
- Revamp Map’s GFX & Custom Battle Background’s GFX.
- Advanced Move Tutor For 2000$ In Every PokeMart.
- Replaced Elite Four With The Ultimate Pokemon League!
- Field Moves. (Cut, Fly, Surf, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive, Dig, Sweet Scent, Rock Climb, Dig, Headbutt, Drillrun, Bulldoze, Thief, Growth).
- New Fossil Resurrection System For Gen 1-8 Fossils (Use Thief On Hikers/ Dig In Certain Maps).
- Safari Zone Expanded To 4000$ (Does Not Count Steps + 60 Safari Balls)
This version was dedicated to polishing several features in the game, check it out:
- Improvements to collisions, map output methods using Move Dig, and more.
PS: The Learnsets rework is still under development. I’m focusing on personal stuff at the moment. In addition to the Learnsets rework, I will create puzzles for some Legendary Pokémon events to be activated.
This version was dedicated to polishing several features of the game, check it out:
- Cinnabar Island GYM has been reworked:
- All questions had a rework.
- All trainers inside the gym have leveled up their group of Pokemon (same for the Viridian City Gym).
- Maps, Map Signs, Wild Pokemon Spawns, etc…
- Trainers’ Pokémon levels are found on Route 09.
- Rock Tunnel Trainers.
- I ran a fine-toothed comb through the “common candies” placed on the maps, setting them to Rare Candy. Special thanks to all users reporting this issue! :V
PS: The Learnsets rework is still in development. I’m focusing on personal stuff right now. In addition to the Learnsets rework, I will create puzzles for some Legendary Pokémon events to trigger.
You might also like:
Note: You’re recommended to use MyBoy/PizzaBoy on Android and VBA/mGBA on Windows.