Download Pokemon Phoenix Rising RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: mathiasjrg
- Version: 0.1.5.1
- Updated: October , 2019
Pokemon Phoenix Rising is a free fan-made episodic Pokémon RPG developed using RPG Maker XP and the Pokémon Essentials engine. The game is set in a new region known as ‘Hawthorne’ and will boast changes to the original main-series Pokémon formula to include a more traditional RPG theme as well as many new features.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Blooming Beast
In a war-torn nation, you’ll take on your most important call — to unite the Oracles against a force greater than the world has ever seen.
THE WAR THAT WAGES For hundreds of years the Council of Oracles have maintained peace in Hawthorne. They established after a great war saw a revolution overthrow their tyrannical king. However, there are many who believe the Oracles have become complacent and detached. Their integrity is challenged by a family led by a man who calls himself “King” claiming to have descended from Royal Blood — the true heir to sovereignty. The Royal Family promises to unite Hawthorne and develop it into a powerful force among larger nations. Despite their oppressive distant past people are beginning to flock to the side of the Royal Family. It is time for the High Oracle Anastasia to reunite her Council and regain their grip of peace, or surrender to the pages of history opening once more.
- Choice Determined Gameplay: The decisions you make during the main quest and side-quests will have various outcomes. Rarely is it ever a simple choice between good and bad – in a morally grey world there is never an easy answer.
- Character Customisation: Change your outfit and your skin tone to resemble the hero you want to play as. Unlock new outfits as you play, and mix and match clothing! You’re the hero, express your individuality.
- Skill Trees: Skills trees allow you to unlock “talents”. You achieve talent points as you play. You can spend them on new perks to suit your play style. Trinita University will help you unlock more skills!
- Quest System: You will encounter people who are in need of your help. They may not be on the path of your main adventure but each one holds a story. Track quests using your journal and choose to help them – or not!
- Multiple Save Files: Whether you’re making different decisions in this playthrough or simply want to choose a different starter Pokémon this time around – you’ll be able to do so without deleting your previous saves!
- PokeStrap: The PokéStrap is a key item you receive during your adventure. Packed with useful applications and utilities – it should surely help you during your adventure. You can always toggle it on or off if you wish to!
New Mega Evolutions & Formes
Let’s Play Mode
Something we always wanted to deliver for Phoenix Rising is a full PC game experience. As a team, we’ve all played fan games and loved them. However there was a common theme throughout, and that was a small screen that takes up a small amount of your monitor. So this is our answer, a whole new full-screen option we name the “Let’s Play Mode”!
The mode was inspired by Let’s Players who take advantage of the entire screen with elements such as current Pokémon in their party, current location, and so on. We decided we would do something similar. The Let’s Play Mode or “LP Mode” for short, has several features. In the center, you have your game screen. So the action is always right in front of you. To each side of your game screen, there are multiple GUI elements that aid you in your game, you can see your Party and their current health and status, your registered items and what button each of them is mapped to, your region map, and where you’re currently located, and plenty more.
Interwoven in the tension between Oracles, the Royal Family, and indeed the inhabitants of Hawthorne, is the mysterious appearance of these alternative Pokémon forms. Even stranger is that so-called “Relic Pokémon” are quite rare compared to their more well-documented base forms which are still found in the wild.
Having only appeared recently, nobody seems sure where they have come from or why. There are whispers that link them back to Ho-oh, and the war that ravaged Hawthorne so many years past…
Pokémon © The Pokémon Company | Original work – 2019 © The Phoenix Rising Team & Credits
All visuals & features are subject to change