Download Pokemon Kaisen RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: SwaggyHere
- Version: v1.0.1
- Updated: February 23, 2022
- Source: RelicCastle
Pokemon Kaisen is an RPGXP FanGame by SwaggyHere made using Pokemon Essentials & RPG Maker XP in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on February 23, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Maple
A Pokemon RPGXP FanGame Project Inspired by the Anime/Manga Series “Jujutsu Kaisen”.
In the world of humans and Pokémon, there exists another form of being known as Curses which are formed from Cursed Energy and mean nothing but harm to humankind. A secret Jujutsu society exists, comprised of gifted individuals known as Jujutsu Sorcerers who use Cursed Energy for various techniques and protect humankind from these Curses. You are one such gifted individual who is able to communicate with Pokémon directly through their hearts.
A new part near Kanto has recently been discovered and the Jujutsu Society has sent a group of Sorcerers for the safety of the humans settling there. But danger looms at large as an extremely powerful Curse, known as Special Grades, has been sighted. Before you know it, you have been assigned to help the Sorcerers stationed there in taking it down. A new adventure awaits as well as danger. What waits for you in the depths of this still-to-be-yet-properly explored place? It’s for you to find out.
- The original 151 Pokémon with some of them having new movesets, abilities, and improved stats. (Pssst, Farfetch’d is a monster here in terms of battle((Oh wait no Dark types present, Psychic types go brrrr)).)
- Pokémon that evolve by trade now evolve by level up.
- (Jumble?) (Brain-tweaking things?) Puzzles!
- A steep level curve, with the xp system adjusted to not make it feel like a long and tiring grind.
- An interesting and fresh storyline, which disregards the norm “Losing in a Pokémon battle means the main villain cannot fight anymore.”
- Post-game with sidequests.
- A teensy-weensy recolored and retextured battle UI.
- The protagonist has Fridgephobia. I am serious, please touch all the fridges you see.
Also Check Out: 15+ Best Anime Like Chainsaw Man You Need To Watch
First and foremost, credit to Gamefreak and Nintendo for creating Pokémon.
And credit to Gege Akutami and Mappa Studios for creating Jujutsu Kaisen.
Pokemon Essentials credits
Cool Text Graphics & Logo Generator
Eric Matyas (www.soundimage.org)
Fonzi M- Melodies on Piano
Plugins(Modular Title Screen and Luka’s scripting utilities)