Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Infdev GBA ROM
- Creator: Nahnegnal and team
- Version: Completed
- Hack of: Mystery Dungeon
- Updated: August 10, 2022
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Infdev is a GBA ROM Hack by Nanegnal based on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 10, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Blue Stars 3
This project came to life when the author’s yearly April Fools at the Advanced Rescue Team Discord centered around the idea of a dungeon the player could not finish because it just kept going on forever.
But what if we tried to make it good?“ Well, 4 months of polish, balancing and a scoring system later here we are.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Infdev offers a competitive single-player experience, a lot of quality-of-life the vanilla game needed and updates to existing mechanics as well as
bug fixes for issues the vanilla game had.
- The very first infinite dungeon out there
- Your enemies scale with your dungeon progression
- Every run gets a score and the end to tell you how well you did
- A rank based on your score where your rescue rank once was.
- Updated mechanics
- Updated status effects that now truly impact your gameplay
- Uniform Item pricing
- Gummies that give experience
- Total control over your partner
- Updates to some traps, moves, Pokémon, and their walk data
- Quickly select your moves with L+D-Pad and use them with L+A
- Weather damage does not interrupt your movement
- Your mailbox acts as a Kangaskhan Statue
- Walking speed inside the dungeon is either vanilla fast or even faster
- Custom fun
- There is a lot of new stuff here like music, sprites, items and custom code
- An alternative patch if you want to change up your runs
- A “choose to be the enemy“ feature that lets you use the Transfer Orb on your team
Important: The documentation is in a password-protected file. The game tells you the password after ~15 minutes of playtime.
And yes, that means you need to play the game before you can read it.
This is a design decision, please respect it.
Also Read: 21 Best Harem Anime You Must Watch
For FAQs and questions regarding the game, visit their official pokecommunity thread
Cipnit (aka Jirt): custom code for the infinite dungeon, new items and custom mechanics;
dialogue, vanilla bug fixes, save protection, traps, various move improvement, QoL,
Quick move select and partner control
Nahnegnal: Design, some non-dialogue texts
FragOnCrack: Visuals and custom Music