Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux GBA Rom
- Creator: Arnie
- Version: August 28, 2023 Version
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: August 28, 2023
Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux is a GBA ROM Hack by Arnie based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 28, 2023.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Violet
Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux is a continuation/alternate version of Pokemon Crystal Advance.
- New abilities and attacks
- Moveset updated to 4th gen
- New type icons, Pokemon icons
- B&W style Pokemon sprites
- Fairy Type
- Reusable TMs
- Poison survival
- Nature Colors
- 2nd gen Pokeballs
- Battle Tower & Bug-Catching Contest
- Daily Trade at Goldenrod Casino
August 25, 2023
- Repointed map table data for Waterfall Cave: This may fix an issue where Piplup was potentially causing the game to freeze
- Fixed Clefairy’s National Dex ID number.
The Pokedex is being worked on, the Alphabet option currently looks more of a mess because I have only fixed the first 151 Pokemon. The rest will follow
August 8, 2023
- Decapped Moxie’s description (I thought I had done this already)
- Updated several item sprites and palette data
- Replaced TM20 (Endure) With Dive, The location where Endure is usually found will now have a Smoke Ball
- TM20 (Dive) added inside the S.S.Aqua
- Removed the old HM09 (Dive) from Mt. Silver. Those of you who have completed the game may see a “NULL” item. The item uses the same variable (as I am running out of valid ones),
- The Dive TM has been tweaked. Now, almost all water-type Pokemon can be taught it (Yes, even Magikarp and Feebas since both can learn Bounce, and Dive is basically the reverse of that).
July 5, 2023
- Fixed a couple of issues with palettes and a couple of spelling errors I made in a recently edited script
- Replaced the broken Dragon Tail with Breaking Swipe, not least because both moves are 60 power physical Dragon type moves, but also out of sheer laziness because I don’t even have to edit the animation used. Win-Win for everyone!
- Decapped Whirlpool script
- Decapped a bunch of text relating to the Moxie ability
- Replaced Dodrio with Rhydon in-game Trade
- Replaced Rawst Berry Tree with Leppa Berry Tree on Route 26.
- Decapped some more of the internal menus
- Remedied the multiplier spelling issue with apricorn trees