Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux GBA Rom
- Creator: Arnie
- Version: 28-12-2023
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: December 28, 2023
Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux is a GBA ROM Hack by Arnie based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on December 28, 2023.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Violet
Pokemon Crystal Advance Redux is a continuation/alternate version of Pokemon Crystal Advance.
- New abilities and attacks
- Moveset updated to 4th gen
- New type icons, Pokemon icons
- B&W style Pokemon sprites
- Fairy Type
- Reusable TMs
- Poison survival
- Nature Colors
- 2nd gen Pokeballs
- Battle Tower & Bug-Catching Contest
- Daily Trade at Goldenrod Casino
- Fixed movement permission error that was blocking you from entering Regirock’s cave
- Changed name and description of the Pokégear to “PokéWatch”. since the VS Seeker and PokéMap take up the other functions of the traditional PokéGear I felt this was necessary
- Changed PokéWatch icon
- Fixed Sprout tower Backgrounds.
- Fixed Gym/team rocket backgrounds being switched
- Fixed running permissions in Sprout tower 1F and 3F
- Changed backgrounds of Burnt tower 1F and Tin Tower to match Sprout Tower
- Fixed freeze in Ice Path when player has more than 8 badges
- Increased accuracy of “Bind” to 85
- Suicune will now reappear in Cianwood City after an E4 reset instead of Tin Tower (since the quest was a pain in the ass to reset effectively)
- Reversed changes made to facilitate GB Sounds item. I will have to find another way to implement this – This fixes an issue with healing sound within Pokecenters
- Added the GB Sounds item to the game data (Currently unreleased due to having to fix it up some more, most music needs redoing)
- Fixed Goldenrod City Pokecenter music.
- Fixed random overlapping grass when a different season other than spring was applied