Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Classic GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Daninrl
- Version: v1.2
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: June 7, 2023
Pokemon Classic is a GBA Rom Hack by Daninrl based on Pokemon Emerald in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on June 7, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Fission One Hall
A Pokemon Yellow Remake in Pokemon Emerald.
Pokemon Classic is a remake of Pokemon Yellow but built in the Pokemon Emerald engine. Revisit Kanto with your Pokemon partner and experience improved features, new questlines, and more post game content.
PokeClassic seeks to recapture the nostalgia of the Gen 1 experience but with more of the features you’d expect from modern Pokemon games.
- Journey with your Partner Pokemon right behind you!
- Explore Kanto in style with multiple outfits
- Physical / Special Split and Fairy Type
- Find more Pokemon, and hidden abilities, with the PokeNav!
- Battle Engine upgrades
- Skip trade evolution with Power Stones
- Train your Pokemon at the Dojo
- Day / Night system & changing encounter Tables
- Infinite TMs
- Customize your room with PokeDolls
- and more!
New Post Game Content
- Rematch the Gym Leaders
- Hunt down Rocket Fugitives with daily quests from Looker!
- Challenge the Battle Tower!
- What are these strange stones that Bill has discovered?
- And other daily events!
- Looker Postgame Quest will now clear a necessary flag to begin. For Players that reached the postgame in a prior release, a check has been added to Saffron’s transition to force the flag to clear, allowing them to begin the quest after the trigger already fired.
- The Trainer blocking Cerulean Cave will now clear on Game Clear. For Players that have already become the champion in a prior release, a check has been added to Cerulean’s transition to force the flag to set, removing the cave guard.
- Player party now heals after the optional rival battle on Route 22. This will avoid the issue of the player having a KO’d party but being allowed to continue the game if they lose the battle.
- Rock Smash will no longer crash the game when an encounter is triggered.
- Fixed an issue that despawned a cuttable tree in Viridian City.
- Fixed an issue with an incorrect warp point in Cerulean’s PokeCenter
- Fixed an issue with Blaine’s palette
- Fixed an issue where region maps still displayed ‘Hoenn’ as the region name if viewed from the map tile
- Fixed an issue with the Punk outside the battle tower wandering during dialogue
- Fixed an issue with the Rock Smash guy wandering during dialogue
- Youngster by Battle Tower now has a dialogue script
- Viridian Gym sign now has a message script
- Battle Tower sign now has a message script
- Removed Brock’s dialogue that says TMs only can be used once
- Corrected the message when the player receives the Eviolite
- Battle Debugger disabled
- Debug Menu disabled
How do I get X? Where do I find Y?
Check the Wiki for Pokemon or Item locations.
Eww, why Gen 1?
I like Gen 1. This game was a personal project, but I decided to release it.
Wait, where are all 900+ Pokemon?
This game is a true Kanto/Gen 1 remake. You’ll only find the originals, sorry!
Why Emerald? Why not Fire Red?
I like working with the Emerald decomps, and this originally started as a project to add the Battle Tower to Kanto.
Will you add more?
Honestly, I don’t know! I’ll probably try to fix major bugs that get flagged, but I think I’m done with this one.
This project wouldn’t have been possible without the community. Thanks to all the open source repositories, art, and tutorials! I’ve listed as many of the sources or collabs as I could on the github, but if you helped me out and I forgot to list you, please let me know!