Download Super Pokemon Eevee Edition RPGXP FanGame
- Creator: Raonak
- Version: 1.0.12
- Updated: April 6, 2023
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition is an RPGXP FanGame by Raonak made using RPG Maker XP in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on April 6, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Itinerant
Get ready for a brand new adventure with Super Pokemon Eevee Edition (SPEE)!
In this fangame, you’ll take control of a special Eevee that can switch between evolutions at will, allowing you to adapt to any challenge. Explore a new full region inspired by the beloved Generation 2 games, consisting of retro graphics, diverse environments, and powerful corrupted Pokemon. Plus, with a Final Fantasy-style music and battle system, this game is a unique take on the classic Pokemon formula.
Whether you’re a fan of the original games or looking for something new and refreshing, Super Pokemon Eevee Edition promises to be a journey you’ll never forget.
- Retro Graphics – A blast from the past. Gold/Silver/Crystal style graphics.
- Super Eevee – A very special Eevee with superpowers.
- Active Battle System – A la Final Fantasy (well, most of them before X).
- Four Pokémon per team – All four Pokémon are out on the battlefield and fighting.
- Corrupted Pokemon – Optional boss fights or side-quests are required to obtain Pokémon.
- Infinite Move-list – Pokémon are no longer limited to four attacks at a time.
- Sidequests – Get TMs, equipment, and other valuable items by doing tasks for people.
- 201 Pokémon catchable – from the first few generations (Not all are obtainable yet)
- Refining System – Change useless items into powerful ones!
- Equipment – Equip certain items on Pokémon in order to modify their stats.
- Trophies – Get notifications for completing tasks.
- Travel to the Code World – A dimension of graphical errors and home to the Hypervisors.
- Raonak – DarkDoom3000 – Dream Module
- Nintendo (for IP)
- Gamefreak (for making Pokémon games)
- Enterbrain (for making RPG Maker)
- Square-Enix (Final FantasyMusic)
- Kojima Productions (Sound effects)
- The Spriters Resorce (for ripping sprites)
- Sony (Trophy jingle)
- Hawk (?) (for making IDraw)