Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Ruby Cross GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Jaizu
- Version: Beta 1
- Hack of: Ruby
- Updated: November 19, 2022
Pokemon Ruby Cross is a GBA ROM Hack by Jaizu based on Pokemon Ruby. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 19, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Emerald Cross
The intention of this hack is to be the definitive Ruby experience, adding many quality-of-life and gameplay conveniences to make the game more bearable to play in 2022.
This aims to be really close to the vanilla experience, so no modern features like PSS will be added. No extra story events or altered encounters will happen, and neither will be making getting shinnies easier.
- Poké Balls pocket size expanded from 16 Items to 32
- Items pocket size expanded from 20 Items to 120
- You can forget HMs in the Summary Screen. I would like to get some testing in case there is any edge case where you can’t teach an HM.
- Implemented overworld effects of Magma Armor and Flame Body
- Press B in wild battles to hover the Run option
- Press R in the overworld to enable auto-run
- Changed trade evolutions
- New Title Screen
- Choose font between RS/Emerald/FR
- Changed encounters between Ruby and Sapphire
- Option to not remove TMs after using them.
To be added later
- [Mid priority] Global Exp. Share
- [Low priority] Switchable bike
- [Low priority] Let Pokémon use HMs that they would be able to learn without having them.