Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Elegant Emerald GBA ROM
- Creator: PurpleOrange
- Version: v1.3
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: August 9, 2022
Pokemon Elegant Emerald is a GBA ROM Hack by PurpleOrange based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 9, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer
This is a 386 project of Pokemon Emerald with some cool added features.
- All 386 Pokemon are available.
- Running shoes inside.
- Fixed Pomeg glitch.
- Fixed PNRG.
- Eggs hatch at level 1.
- Nidorina and Nidoqueen put in the MONSTER FIELD egg group like the rest of its evolutions.
- Pokémon only available by trade evolution are now available without trading.
- Eevee now evolves to Espeon and Umbreon using Sun and Moon Stones.
- Two new evolution methods not previously available in gen III have been added.
- TM’s are reusable and only obtainable once per game.
- New multichoice boxes have been added.
- Nintendo Style legendary Pokémon battles.
- All gen I-III Items (except certain key items) are available in-game.
- Gym leaders, Elite 4 and Rivals have altered teams.
- All in-game trades have been altered.
- Some held items have been altered.
- All gen I-III berries are available.
- Gen 4 Physical/Special Split.
- Moves have a Physical/Special/Status symbol next to power on the move screen.
- All Pokémon now have their FireRed Leafgreen movesets.
- Pokédex glitch from 1.1 fixed.
- Loads of trainers Pokémon teams have been heavily changed.
- Team Magma and Aqua have a wider range of Pokémon in their teams.
- All four of Deoxys’ forms are available.
Also Read: 21 Best Harem Anime You Must Watch
HackMew: Running indoors; Pomeg Glitch fix; PNRG fix
Chicken Bones: New multichoice boxes
Diegoisawesome: His extreme scripting tutorial
Kearnseyboy6: New Evolution Methods
KDS: New evolution methods
Hopeless Masquerade: Reusable TM’s
Phenom2122: Flags list; Egg hatch level
Dark Sneasel: Some offsets
DoesntKnowHowToPlay/Tlachtli/RaileysXerilyasRX: Physical/Special Split
Thomas Winwood: Working out how to add cries to limbo slots in FR thus enabling me to port
Chaos Rush: Editing pokemon animations
Sonic1: Banned battle frontier pokemon
daniilS/HidoranBlaze/Hopeless Masquerade/jirachiwishmaker: All stuff to do with deoxys’ formes