Download Pre-Patched Pokemon R.O.W.E. GBA ROM
- Creator: rioluwott
- Version: v1.8.1
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: November 27, 2022
Pokemon R.O.W.E is a GBA ROM Hack by rioluwott based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on November 27, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Exceeded
Pokemon R.O.W.E is an attempt to create an open-world Pokemon Emerald with QoL changes and a high replay value, with diverse team building as the primary goal.
- Explore the region in any order you want.
- Gen 8
- Following Pokémon
- Tons of QoL Changes to get your team without having to Breed to get good Ivs/Abilities
- Egg Move Tutor
- Chose between 9 starters or get one randomly.
- 3 Different Game Difficulties – Easy, Normal, and Hard
- Regional Music Options(Chose between Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Music)
- Randomized Mode
- Double Battle Mode(Every fight is a Double Battle)
- Inverse Mode(Inverted type chart)
- Perfect Ivs Mode(everything has 31 ivs)
- No Evs mode(Nothing has evs)
- Random Party Mode
- Little Cup-like mode
- No need for HMs
- In-Game Wonder Trades
- Nature Mints
- A way to change the Poke Balls of already caught Mons
- Pokémon from all the 8 Gens
- AutoRun Options
- Up to 120 Tms
- Physical/Special Split(This can be removed by an In-game Mode)
- Daily Gym Leader Rematches
- Level scaling based on your number of badges with an evolution system for both trainers and wild Pokémon
- Re-Usable TMs
- Mega Evolutions
- Find rare Pokémon with the DexNav. (by ghoulslash’s)
- Gen 8 Flying Taxis from the beginning. (by surskitty)
- Name Rater, Move Reminder, Move Deleter and Iv checker on all the Pokémon Centers.
- Decapitalized Text. (by Wyrserth and AsparagusEdu)
- Press B to Surf faster. (by ghoulslash)
- Pokémon Clover Soft Level Cap in Hard Mode (by PokémonCrazy)
- Gen 7 Daycare System
- A beautiful and useful Pokedex. (by TheXaman)
- Gen 6 Exp.Share that you can always turn off (by Lunos)
- Fly without the need for the move by having a Pokémon that could learn it in your party (by Buffelsaft)
- Eon Flute
- And more…
- Added New Game+, this mode lets you keep all your Pokemon(they become level 1), Items, Money, and Achievements while starting a new save file. It gives you some bonus items to be able to create a team from scratch easily at the start of the game. When you start a new game plus save all the trainers start to scale to your level, you get boosted experience and it becomes a little more difficult each time you start a new game plus save.
- This mode can be unlocked by beating the Pokémon League, the game tells you the number of new game plus save you have started on that save file.
- This mode can not be unlocked if you play on Randomized Party Mode or No Evolution Mode and those modes can’t be enabled while in a new game plus save.
- Fixed the Experience Overflow when you defeated a level 75+ Blissey with 5 Pokémon with a lucky boost on your party while holding a Lucky Egg.
- Some more new Balance changes to some Hoenn Pokémon
- Added some new abilities for Chimecho, Jirachi, and Clefairy family
- Added followers up to Zebstrika and fixed some Followers gen 5 followers floating or looking strange.
- Fixed Route 113 not working with the Dexnav
- Fixed the Pokédex not showing the correct hidden ability for certain mons
- Added some Gen 8 Moves to the game and fixed some effects
- Clangorous Soul
- No Retreat
- Clanging Scales
- Eerie Spell
- Jaw Lock(Fixed its effect)
- Life Dew(Fixed its effect)
- Jungle Healing(No available Pokémon can learn this)
- Scale Shot
- All the Abilities now have their full names.
- Fixed the Scanner Quest not giving you the achievement.
- Other misc changes and fixes that I forgot about.
You might also like:
- Where can I find [Evolution Stone]?
– All the evolution items are sold in Lilycove Dept after you get 4 badges.
- Are every Pokémon Available in this game?
– Every Pokémon is available in some form with the exceptions of some Mythicals and Legendaries that are going to be added to the game in a future update.
- What is the Surprise Me Option in the starter selection?
– It gives you any First Stage Pokémon randomly(the only exceptions are mythical and legendaries).
- How can I evolve Pokémon that evolve by trade?
– Go to the Name Rater house in Slateport, talk to the Tradeback Guy, and chose the Pokémon you want to evolve.
- How many badges do I need to use the Egg Move Tutor or the TM Move Tutor on every Pokémon Center?
– For the Egg Move Tutor, you need 6 badges and for the TM Move Tutor, you need 8.
- Can I change my Pokémon Abilities/Natures?
– Yes, to change the ability of your Pokémon for the other normal Ability you need an Ability Capsule that can be bought in Oldale Town in the house behind the Pokémon Center, and for a Hidden ability you need an Ability Patch, you can get it in Pacifidlog Town in exchange for 1 Yellow Shard
- How does [Pokémon] Evolves
– You can check the in-game Pokédex to see how the Pokémon Evolves and a lot of other useful information(Base Stats, Abilities, Movesets, Ev Yield, etc).
- What is the shiny rate in this game?
– The Shiny Rate is the same as Vanilla emerald but if you want to shiny hunt, I highly recommend using the DexNav.
- What Mythicals/Legendaries are obtainable?
– Articuno, Moltres, Mew, Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Latios, Latias, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Heatran, and Shaymin
rioluwott, AsparagusEdu, Lunos, PokemonCrazy, ghoulslashns, TheXaman, surskitty, Diego Mertens, WiserVisor, Dizzyegg, Pyredrid, Buffelsaft, Sapphire Jester