Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Prism GBC Rom
- Creator: RainbowDevs
- Version: 0.95.0254
- Hack of: Crystal
- Updated: August 24, 2023
Pokemon Prism is a GBC Rom Hack by RainbowDevs based on Pokemon Crystal. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on August 24, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Emerald Multiplayer
3 years. It’s certainly been one heck of a gap. I’m super pleased to say that your patience has been rewarded with our biggest update ever! This is Pokémon Prism 0.95.
Pokémon Prism is a super customized Pokémon Crystal mod that takes place in a previously unexplored region. It contains new mechanics unseen in its inspired franchise while refining existing gameplay.
This is the story of Prism, the son/daughter of Lance. After playing in his uncle’s mine cart in an unidentified region, it somehow spins out of control and ends up in the region of Naljo. Naljo is a developing region bent on the dream of purist industrialization. After finding a lost Larvitar, Prism must collect the eight Naljo badges while fixing all that is wrong with this corrupted region.
Boasting an expansive landscape to adventure in filled with unique challenges, fresh areas to explore, and new ways to play, Pokémon Prism is an entirely new experience that gamers of all ages are sure to enjoy!
Select from a wide range of styles!
Catch and tame up to 251 monsters ranging across the generations.
Play as your Pokémon
Directly control your team members!
Explore new regions
Discover up to 6 regions, both new and old!
New Trainers and Leaders
Earn up to 20 badges!
Take a journey to create your legacy!
Note: We recommend that you keep regular backups of your save files while playing in case of unexpected failure.
Version 0.95.0254 (Hotfix 5)
- Sage in Route 54 now has the right party
- Fixed NPC blocking a door in Saxifrage Prison
- Updated the Clathrite Tunnel ice/boulder puzzle to prevent a softlock
- Night Slash is now boosted by Sharpness
- Counter now works correctly when the opponent didn’t deal damage during the previous turn and is no longer affected by type matchups other than immunity
- Renamed some items (Item Finder, ParalyzeHeal, Upgrade, X Defense) to match modern practice
- Tri type now has proper defensive type matchups (only observable through the use of Conversion)
- Pokemon portraits in the overworld now show with their correct shininess for all events
- Battle Arcade battles are now scored correctly (broken last build)
- Fixed shiny and PC/Pokedex coloring for Blastoise and Caterpie
- Updated level-up moves for Goldeen and Seaking
- Minor text and map fixes
Version 0.95.0253 (Hotfix 4)
- Apricorn trees can now actually have a shiny one
- Apricorn trees containing the same Apricorn now spawn independently
- Improved visual issues in the Oxalis City, Route 64 and Route 74 maps
- Prevented the NPC in the Torenia City train station from blocking the player
- Fixed the color of the TM17 item ball
- Rings now sell for prices that scale up with the level required to craft them
- Leppa Berry now works correctly in and out of battle
- Stats screen now plays cries for all Pokemon
- Fixed the color of Spearow’s shiny palette
- Minor text fixes
Version 0.95.0251 (Hotfix 3)
- Mined fossils are now discarded when the player doesn’t have a Fossil Case
- Removed “You need a Mining Pick to mine” message until the player clears the
- Experience for player skills (mining, crafting, etc.) now displays correctly
- Added a new message indicating that the way back is closed off after the
landslide in the initial sequence
- Pachisi no longer breaks when the player moves backwards
- Redesigned both Route 69 maps, removing stray corner tiles and preventing the
player from reaching the edge of the map
- Players can no longer Surf to the edge of the beach map in Laurel Forest
- Hidden item in Route 56, blocked in build 0248, is now accessible again
- Counter no longer deals damage when the player’s last move was using an item
- Flare Blitz is now affected by Reckless
- Fixed the fossil revival process so that the player doesn’t spawn inside
- Pokerus duration is now properly limited to four days maximum
- Nurses in Pokemon Centers will now explain Pokerus only once
- Items that cannot be used now show the corresponding error message only once
- Updated the message shown to players when their savefile needs patching to
show better help text, an updated URL, and the detected build number for
- Jeweling recipe book now shows the correct requirements for the first 3 rings
- Savefile patch now correctly restores the Route 81 item ball
- Minor text fixes and changes
Check out the full, unredacted changelog from Pokémon Prism 0.95 by clicking the “Changelog V0.95” button below.