Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Azure Horizons GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: Frostbite
- Version: True Continued Version 2023 (by hacksrepairman)
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: March 4, 2023
Pokemon Azure Horizon is a GBA ROM Hack by Frostbite based on Pokemon Fire Red in English. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on March 4, 2023.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Let’s Go MewTwo
After months of waiting, you finally get your acceptance letter to the regional league—finally, the chance to follow in your brother’s footsteps, a great Pokémon trainer. With goals set, you begin to start your journey as a Pokemon trainer growing with each challenge. Working your way through the ranks and eventually, to the top. However, as soon as your journey begins something happens. A disturbance has undergone, and strange Pokémon trainers have been going around the region causing havoc. Their goal, however, is out of the ordinary. What it is currently is completely unknown… will it conflict with your own? Along the way, you will meet people who can either aid or hinder you on your quest. There is more to them than you first thought, however.
- New region of Zephyr
- A good portion of the 386 gen 3 Pokemon obtainable
- An entirely new “evil” team, Team Tundra
- A few features from Diamond & Pearl carried over
- New music
- New events & sidequests
True Continued Version 2023
- Expanded Pokedex with Sinnoh Pokemon (+ Sylveon and without Sinnoh legendaries since there’s no place for them in the hack).
- Have Sinnoh starters be the starters for the hack.
- Physical/Special split.
- Day/Night system.
- New evolution methods.
- New abilities.
- Have the opposite gender protagonist play a role in the story.
- A few other features that are present in the yet another Fire Red Hack project.
- HM Masters whom you must find and beat to get the HMs, some of them will be well-hidden.
- All the hero and heroine’s OWs.
- Rival’s OWs and sprite.
- Heroine’s back sprite.
- All the unfinished towns, paths, and gyms.
- The OWs and sprites for the rest of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.
- Some legendary Pokemon.
- And almost everything the creator was planning to add in the actual final release.
- Credits to Chaos Rush, darklight177, KEV RDS, MultiDiegoDan, leParagon, Ventfor, and whackahack for the Pokemon sprites.
- The titlescreen.
- Not being able to leave Amethyst Gym.
- Some glitched tiles.
- Some Pokemon’s broken movepool.
Frostbite, Drayano, Kyledove, Jambo51, JJames19119, hackrepairman