Download Pre-Patched Dragon Ball Z: Team Training GBA Rom
- Creator: Z-Max
- Version: v8
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: August 10, 2020
Main modifications of the game
- Pokemon are replaced by “fighters” (200 fighters in the last version)
- New maps
- New attacks: 170 attacks including more than 130 new attacks (techniques from Dbz) with new animations of course, and about 30 old attacks (from Pokémon, like Headbutt for example).
- A complete list of moves and learn sets might be done in the future, the thing is that it takes a lot of time to do it.
- Battle backgrounds
- Overworld sprites (small sprites on the maps)
- DBZ musics
- New items (capsules, senzu…etc)
- Some back sprites (characters from behind) are not really beautiful. But most of them look good enough.
- No strategy in this game, the type advantages are only: Fight beats Dark, Dark beats Ghost and Psychic, and a few more changes. Indeed, most characters and moves have the same type, the strategy is not viable.
- Game difficulty: the game is globally easy. The league is pretty hard though.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Naruto Shippuden Advance Ninja Showdown