Download Pokemon Soulstones RPGXP Fangame
- Creator: Jos_Louis
- Version: Completed v2.0.4
- Updated: December 8, 2021
Pokemon Soulstones is an RPGXP Fangame by Jos_Louis made using RPG Maker XP in English. And It is now available to download. It was last updated on December 8, 2021.
You are an Agent working for the Republican Agency that has been sent back from the year 3564 CE to the 21st century. You have been issued orders to track down strong trainers known as Soul Keepers and recover their sacred pendants (the Soulstones) that hold strong legendary powers and the ability to command the loyalty of certain Mythical Pokemon. What you discover as you venture out on your mission is that you have been inserted into a much larger conflict between two ancient factions; one that is seeking to unleash evil upon the world and the other that is desperately trying to protect the Epoch Region from its return.
- Generation 1 to 7 included;
- Fairy type, Mega Evolution, Level Cap of 175.
- Estimated 25 hours of content + 10 more hours in the post game;
- Generation 3 style game world with mechanics and abilities up to Gen 7;
- Day/Night cycle, ability to view encounters on a map, Hidden Grottos;
- One region (the “Epoch – Present Day” Region) available in the main game with a second region (“Epoch 3564”) available in the post game;
- Not your ordinary gym battle and league challenge as this is a unique story with heavy emphasis on narrative for progression
- Choice of starters from Gen 1 – 7 and each starter has new abilities;
- Some Pokemon that have Epoch regional variants have also received a stat boost to make them more compelling team choices;
- Over 200 custom-made regional variant Pokemon for a National Pokedex size of 1030 Pokemon available (NOTE: All Pokemon are available except for Legendary, Mythical, and Ultra Beasts which are not available in this release)
- Over 65 custom-made Mega Pokemon in addition to canon megas
- Over 125 side quests that motivate a player to explore and go beyond conventional story areas and encourage exploration and collection;
NOTE: If you already downloaded v2.0, Part 1 only needs to be re-downloaded. If you have previously not played the game or patched to the post-game content, Part 2 should also be downloaded. When you have downloaded what you need, extract the downloaded package(s) into the same folder. If you have previously played the game, you should overwrite your previous game folder with the new downloads. Otherwise, it’s suggested to delete the folder altogether and replace it completely as overwriting doesn’t fully fix the issue.