Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Glazed Randomizer GBA Rom
- Creator: redriders180
- Version: Completed
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: ???
Pokemon Glazed Randomizer is a GBA Rom Hack based on Pokemon Emerald.
Complete Walkthrough of Pokemon Glazed Randomizer Version
Each Pokemon in it has a unique method of capture. Pokemon such as Pikachu, Meowth, Hitmonlee, and Hitmonchan cannot be caught with standard Poke Balls. You must obtain corresponding Pokemon balls for them, such as Great, Ultra, and so on. Viridian City Gym Leader can only be fought by Pokemon who know Grass-type moves, whereas Ecruteak City Gym Leader can only be fought by Pokemon who know Water-type moves. Furthermore, Pokemon Gyms in Pokemon Glazed Randomizer is more difficult than in Pokemon Emerald, but the rewards include Mega Stones, so battling for rank 1 is worthwhile! Also, take a look at Pokemon Moon Emerald Extreme Randomizer
Differences from original Pokemon Glazed Pokemon database
Pokemon at level 5 has no moves. Pokemon can be encountered at level 12. Pokemon have a chance to learn new moves as they level up. Pokemon now have a higher catch rate. Pokemon can be found in a variety of locations.
Furthermore, Pokemon Glazed Randomizer includes a plethora of additional features for players who enjoy challenges and variety. You can try out your favorite Pokemon from previous generations, or you can try out the new Mega Evolutions!
- Gym leaders have decrease level pokemon
- 3 Regions (Tunod, Johto & Rankor)
- All battle sprites have been updated to their newer sprites
- Mega Evolution has been implemented as much as it will be in Glazed
- Mega Evolution is a permanent change
- Bulbasaur no longer has a catch rate of 0
- All Pokemon now have their proper cry
- Manaphy and Arceus have a proper sprite icon
- The Froakie in Sprout Tower now acts as a Froakie, instead of as a Bellsprout
- Added the Power Shack to Trainer Isle, to purchase type-boosting held items
- Rankor Leaders and Mixed Leaders are enabled upon defeating the Rankor League
- Trainer Isle’s Tough Doubles, Rankor Gym Leaders, Mixed Gym Leaders, and Special Singles are available
- TMs, HMs, and move tutors will not work for a Mega Evolved Pokemon. Mega Lucario has the same learnset as Lucario, while the other Mega Evolutions only learn one move, at level 1. This move differs between each Pokemon and should be able to be taught by using any Move Relearner
- The Pokedex displays the correct map, and (generally) the correct locations for each Pokemon. Some are slightly off due to something I can’t figure out, but a great majority are completely accurate
- Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving are Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, and Manectric. The Mega Stone will Mega Evolve them all, while the Mega Stone X only works on Charizard