Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Septo Conquest GBA Rom
- Creator: Magneto20, Andyp159
- Version: v3.1
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: February 25, 2017
Pokemon Septo Conquest is GBA Rom Hack based on Pokemon Fire Red.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Delta Fusion
One year ago, the King of Septo was assassinated and his kingdom was stolen from him by two people known as The Dictators. Prof. Oak, who was working as the King’s chief researcher, managed to rescue the King’s only child and took him/her to his hometown of Faris Town.
Now living with an alcoholic foster mother, you, the only child to the King and the true heir to the throne of the Septo Region, must take the region back. After Oak gives you a Pokemon, you start your very own quest. The objective is to overthrow the seven Barons (minions of the Dictators), each of who rules one island. By doing that, you’ll be able to conquer that island and get closer to the showdown with the two Dictators.
However, there is more to it. You will also be fighting two evil teams: Team Vine and Team Solar. Team Vine is a bunch of eco-warriors who fight the save nature, but in bad ways, and Team Solar is an organization of criminals who steal, pillage, and kidnap people and Pokemon alike.
- A whole new region to explore
- 3 Starters: Machop, Drowzee and Skarmory
- A host of new characters
- Lots of humour
- All 386 Pokemon from the GBA games
- No Gym Challenge but Barons battles instead
The Septo Region
The region of Septo is divided into seven main islands, with a smaller mini-island to the west. Here’s a short description of each:
- 1st Island: The island you begin the game in. It’s a foresty island with lots of twisting mazes
- 2nd Island: This is a muddy barren island with only one town. Lots of rocks and caves.
- 3rd Island: It’s a tropical beach island. It’s the smallest of the main seven islands.
- 4th Island: This island is mostly made up of open fields. Has many thugs running about.
- 5th Island: A very misty island where visibility is really low.
- 6th Island: This is the biggest of the main seven islands. It’s constantly raining and several places are flooded.
- 7th Island: Made up of mountains and is very sunny. Lots of hikers around.
The mini-island can only be accessed after completing all seven islands. The final bosses are on this little island.