Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Pit of 100 Trials Rom
- Creator: Manekimoney
- Version: v1.2
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: March 31, 2021
This hack expands on the concept introduced in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, in which there is a challenge area (The pit of 100 trials). There, you must battle 100 different enemies that appear throughout the game, each with increasing difficulty, and there is a super boss and a reward at the end.
In this hack, you can easily create any Pokemon team you want, EV train them almost instantly, and battle 100 battles that represent the progression throughout Fire Red. For example, you begin by battling Bug Catchers, then Youngsters, Brock, Rocket Grunts in Mt. Moon, Nugget Bridge trainers, and so on.
Of course these trainers are only the same by the type of Pokemon they use. Their Pokemon are all level 100 and can be from any Generation from 1-3.
You fight these types of trainers until you reach a certain point. The final ten trainers are all a little more unique.
- 2 versions of the hack: a Normal version and the Double battles version
- 100 level 100 trainers to battle in a row
- All “balanced” fully evolved Pokemon easily catchable + some non-fully evolved ones
- Easy EV training (just give 4 vitamins of a single type to max out a single stat)
- Move Tutor that can teach almost any non-TM move
- Buy the items you want for the pit with limited money. Spend carefully!
- A loss is a GAME OVER!
- A different story. A barebones one, but a story nonetheless
- With the hack releasing close to Easter, of course it has to have an easter egg
- You get more money to buy items in the Double battle version, since it can be quite harder at times
Infernal vs Original
It is recommended (but not required) to play the original Pit of 100 Trials first, as it teaches the player how the entire concept of a pit of 100 trials works.
The “Infernal Pit of 100 Trials” hack is a variation on the standard “Pit of 100 Trials,” with the main focus of the hack being increased difficulty. It includes the bug fixes, grammar fixes, and quality of life improvements introduced in the original hack’s 1.2 patch. It fixes some of the original hack’s more severe exploits, changes opponent teams to be more dangerous, and levels the playing field between opponent and player pokemon.
This hack is primarily aimed at people who enjoyed the original Pit of 100 Trials and are looking for a new challenge. Because of the changes, some strategies are no longer nearly as effective as they once were, causing the experience to feel different in terms of teambuilding and battling. The original hack’s tips and opponent team chart may not apply to this version.
Download Pit of 100 Trials
Manekimoney, mgriffin, Dr Fuji