Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Fused Dimensions GBA Rom
- Creator: DanteZ.35
- Version: v2.3
- Hack of: FireRed
- Updated: September 24, 2022
Pokemon Fused Dimensions is a GBA ROM Hack by DanteZ.35 based on Pokemon Fire Red. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on September 24, 2022.
Also, be sure to try out Pokemon Fusion 3 if you’re interested in more Fusion Hacks
Pokemon Fused Dimensions is a mod of Pokemon FireRed featuring a dex replaced with fusions.
- A dex full of fusions, 226 to be more precise, all of them obtainable.
- Mega evolution added
- Custom Dex entries for every fusion, as well as the base stats on it.
- Some of the HMs have different typing and effect
- Forgettable HMs
- Infinite TMs
- Physical/Special split
- Increased Shiny odds
- Added the Link Cable item to evolve Trade Pokemon
- All the wild Pokemon changed due to their design or lore
- Changed the starters to a new trio
- Added the move relearner in every pokemon center.
- Fixed all the game-breaking bugs.
- Added 150 new fusions (including forms).
- Updated the sprites for Mega-Gallazard, Mega-Metaslash, Ekancham, and Argoro.
- Changed the typings of Argoro (From Poison/Fighting to Poison/Dark), the Turtmite line (From Grass/Electric to Grass/Steel), and Kinganium (From Grass/Water to Grass/Dragon)
- Added an NPC on route 1 that gives you 153 rare candies every time you talk to it.
- Removed the EXP All.
- Added special trainers on victory road and other places mostly in reference to other people.
- Nerfed the stats of every legendary fusion, including Mega-Venugarde.
- Fixed Madinja so it now actually has only 1hp.
- At least 1 of the new fusions in mostly every route.
- Changed the shiny odds from 1/400 (was bugged and was more like 1/20) to 1/257.
- Fixed the bug of the Pokedex showing the shiny sprite.
- Expanded the national dex from 151 to 255.
- Rearranged the pokédex.
- Changed the link cable item sprite from the PMD box to the PLA “linking cord”.
- Changed the team of almost every trainer.
- Fixed most of the statics.
- Fixed the moonblast animation crashing the game.
- Added fusions with some beta pokémon.
- Added evolutions to already existing fusions.
- Added mega evolutions to already existing fusions.
- Removed the Safari Zone mechanic, now you can just enter and battle the pokémon in there.
- Fixed the gender ratio of a lot of fusions whose ratios got bugged.
- Removed the ability Regenerator due to it not working.
- All the gym leaders have been changed to the Johto Gym leaders.
You might also like:
- Some statics are out of place
- Most of the unown palettes are bugged, except for A N Y
- The overworld sprite for the important trainers remains the same due to problems with the OW editor, so they weren’t changed to show the new trainers.